Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
3 days ago

b Constructor gets "stuck" if can't acquire items.

2 years ago

Constructor will get "stuck" at the terminal if items to satisfy it's assigned ghosts requests are not available.

Example :: if I've placed down a blueprint which includes a mod item that is not included in my mall, the Constructor will sit and wait forever and thus not build any of the request.

Proposed solution: There should be some sort of timeout waiting to be loaded up. Any item's it's been assigned that do not get loaded by the time it times out should be retured to the queue for possible later satisfying by it or another Constructor. If an item (as in example above) fails repeatedly after a given number of sequential fails it should be cancled and assumed to be unavailable and excluded from future requests. I say sequential so that items that are slow to construct in the mall or whatever provision system is in use don't get accidently excluded. The solutions listed here should probably be configureable.

2 years ago

Hi

There is already coding for items that have the hidden flag( i,e they cannot be built by the player.. LTN brought this up at the time.
What mod are you using that causes this?

Additionally, if item requests do not get filled in Max_Jobtime it will move to other server stations but that will not fix this case if it is as you say.