Cities Of Earth 3

by hyspeed

A Factorio mod that uses maps of Earth for world generation. Choose from different world layouts. The world size can be set at startup but does not tile or repeat. * Optional: Teleporters at each city provide fast movement across the world. * Optional: "Pre-Place Silo". The Rocket Silo will be built at map creation and cannot be crafted by players. * Optional: "Team Co-op". Each city is a team, players can build a factory to launch from their Silo.

Content
3 months ago
Transportation Environment

b Krastorio 2 not have creep

a year ago

Krastorio 2 not have creep
Without this material, the game cannot continue

a year ago

Hi,
Cities of Earth doesn't work with Krastorio 2's creep.
I'm told there is a mod where you can change the recipe so that the mod doesn't need the creep.

a year ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/factorio-world
It can generate CREEP in Krastorio 2

Why can't you just do it?

Chinese player, using machine translation, I wonder if you understand what I mean

He can do it, and you should also be able to do it

a year ago

I don't think factorio-world generates creep, I think it doesn't delete the decorations (which is what creep is).

I will add this as something to look into. Thanks for the suggestion.

a year ago

Creep may be what you call a decoration

Or it could be an ingredient, but it did make the CREEP not deleted

In fact, you can also create a separate Creep compatible mod in K2, such as dropping Creep when killing a worm nest, so that you don't need to change your current mod and can be compatible with K2. The Creep of K2 originally didn't need to collect too much, but when upgrading technology, it needed a little bit, and can be generated by oneself in the later stage. I also don't want to keep the entire map covered.

Looking forward to your next version

11 months ago

version 1.7.2 now supports Krastorio 2 creep.
thanks for your comments.

New response