BeltRouter

This mod allows you to route belts and pipes automatically: 1. Put the starting belt and ending belt on ground first, 2. then select the starting belt with ctrl+right-click and 3. select a ending belt with ctrl+left-click. 4. Boom, belt ghosts are created!

Utilities
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

i Key bindings

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I really like the idea of this mod, but I'm a little bit confused about the key binding
SHIFT-RightMouse - > SHIFT-LeftMouse
because that is the most important thing to copy the filter/cable stuff from factorys, belts, ... to the another belt
with this mod enabled is also works but then try to find additionally a path to the other belt :D

I think it is better to use another key combination which is not used so many times or even better have a mod setting to change the key binding.

3 years ago

Key binding change is supported. You can change the settings in Settings -> Control -> Belt Router.
You can still copy stuffs to another belt by double shift-click the belt with default settings though

3 years ago

you're right. Sorry didn't read the introduction correctly. I found the setting now. Thanks :)

3 years ago

No problem :D

3 years ago

btw with your double click there will come a message everytime at "pasting" the filter, so I think the default key binding of the mod is not optimal :D
But anyway thanks for your answer, i will state it in my FAQ (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack/faq) that it can make sense to change the key settings :D
Have a nice day!

3 years ago

Sure. I might change the default key bind in the future for convenience. Thanks :D

New response