Bugs Rule Everywhere Around Me (B.R.E.A.M.)

At night, bugs can hatch out of any patch of unlit dirt. Defend against attacks from all sides. Configurable.

Tweaks
9 days ago
Enemies

g Bug: Premature Evolution

14 days ago

Hey, first of all let me say that I love this mod. The idea is just great. I decided to run a map with no enemy bases to fully experience the breamness.

One thing that I would consider a bug, though, is that you can start getting medium biters and spitters as low as 5% evolution, when they would normally only come at 20% and 40% respectively. A quick and dirty fix to this could be to just add an extra "small" at the start of your size arrays, to push back the medium biters a bit.

(I fixed it locally in a different way when I made changes to the spawning system so that massive hordes of weaker enemies can still spawn at high evolution values. I'll see if my UPS can keep up at late game :D )

9 days ago

Good idea! I uploaded a new version of the mod with your suggestion to add an extra "small" at the start of the size arrays. Should also result in bigger swarms because the small ones cost less pollution.

New response