Auto Deconstruct

by mindmix

This mod marks drills that have no more resources to mine for deconstruction.

Utilities
a day ago
0.13 - 2.0
Mining

g Older version unable to download

a month ago

It seems older versions example 0.4.1 are no longer able to download.

Forcing people to download the latest version seems a bit annoying as servers don't regular have auto update on the mods.

Hope you all enjoy the mod, removed from all my save games.

a month ago

Sorry for the inconvenience. I removed them because the dependencies were set incorrectly and they were able to be downloaded by incompatible older versions of Factorio, because not everyone keeps their base game updated either.

Unfortunately there is no option to make a particular version deprecated. I can try reuploading with the dependencies corrected, which might still trigger the mod checksum mismatch warning.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Thanks for reporting the issue. I tested it and I was wrong, changing the dependency list in info.json does not cause a mod mismatch error. I have re-uploaded 0.4.1 with the correct dependency list. This should fix the issue for everyone on servers using that version. I did not see servers using 0.4.0 (which has a crashing bug) or 0.4.2 (which only updated translations). Please let me know if you have any other issues, and again sorry for the inconvenience.

a month ago

I do would like to say that really solved the issue thank you for the reply! I am very happy that it is available again.

Factorio made the deletion option I think if there was a critical error but 0.4.1 works well we have been using it in SE, SE+K2, IR3 and even "
All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More "

Thanks for the reply! <3

New response