Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, Lasers, Plasmas and Nukes (ATFELPN)

Manufacture the titular items for self-defense, recreational or money-making purposes. Trade manufactured weapons and items for resources. Compatible with Bob's ores and metals.

Content
4 months ago
Combat

b Failed to load Mod /w Version 1.1.34

4 months ago

The error it gives me says
Error while loading recipe prototype "ATF-gold" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Value (99999.000000) outside of range. The data type allows values from 0 to 65535 in property tree at ROOT.recipe.ATF-gold.ingredients[0][1]
Modifications: ATFELPN

Resetting mod settings does not work.
Reinstalling it does not work.
And all my mods worked with no issue before this update.

4 months ago

Damn it, I was playing with IR3 so that placeholder recipe was replaced (no error). I will get it fixed now.

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

I have deleted the old 1.1.34 file and replaced it with a fixed version. Please redownload it. Sorry about the inconvenience.

4 months ago

Sorry to report - but with 1.1.36 I get a very similiar crash, but for a different recipe (ATF-gembox).

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Yep just tested 1.1.35 and got the same error as Neikei911

Error while loading recipe prototype "ATF-gembox" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Value (99999.000000) outside of range. The data type allows values from 0 to 65535 in property tree at ROOT.recipe.ATF-gembox.ingredients[0][1]
Modifications: ATFELPN

But ATFELPN 1.1.34 does work now :)

4 months ago

As for Neikei911 in the mean time

If your on a Local Copy go into your Factorio's Mod folder delete Atlas_ATF_1.1.35 and download 1.1.34

If your on a Steam Copy and don't have a local Copy
or the mods are not synced. If you have both a Steam and a Local Copy and there mods are synced
- Delete the mod - Log into the Steam Copy if you have not already
- Log out of your Steam copy - Remove Atlas_ATF_1.1.35 to the mods folder of the Local copy and reboot it.
- Download a Local Copy of the game off this site with your login. And download and add Atlas_ATF_1.1.34
- Login to Local copy - Run a Lan World on the local copy and join with the Steam Version to sync the
- Boot up the Steam version and launch a LAN world on it. version 1.1.34 to your steam
(Making sure to turn off account verification)
- Join World to Synchronize Your Mods between the 2.
- Unjoin the world, Log off, and shut off the local copy and log back into the Steam Copy
- Add Atlas_ATF_1.1.34 to the mods folder of the Local copy and reboot it.
- And run a multiplayer LAN world on the local copy and join with the Steam copy to sync that version to your Steam Copy.

4 months ago

As for Neikei911 in the mean time

If your on a Local Copy go into your Factorio's Mod folder delete Atlas_ATF_1.1.35 and download 1.1.34

If your on a Steam Copy and don't have a local Copy or the mods are not synced.
- Delete the mod
- Log out of your Steam copy
- Download a Local Copy of the game off this site with your login.
- Login to Local copy
- Boot up the Steam version and launch a LAN world on it. (Making sure to turn off account verification)
- Join World to Synchronize Your Mods between the 2.
- Unjoin the world, Log off, and shut off the local copy and log back into the Steam Copy
- Add Atlas_ATF_1.1.34 to the mods folder of the Local copy and reboot it.
- And run a multiplayer LAN world on the local copy and join with the Steam copy to sync that version to your Steam Copy.

If you have both a Steam and a Local Copy and there mods are synced
- Remove Atlas_ATF_1.1.35 to the mods folder of the Local copy and reboot it, and download and add Atlas_ATF_1.1.34
- Run a Lan World on the local copy and join with the Steam Version to sync the version 1.1.34 to your steam.

4 months ago

Pardon the garbage I was trying to be fancy but I am still a little new to how this forum handles :p

4 months ago

Sorry about the trouble! A fix is on the way, I might as well make up a few items and recipes to make it possible to craft gem boxes without other mods.

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

I have uploaded 1.1.36 and hopefully the issue is fixed. If only there is an easier way to test how the mod acts in base game without having to turn off or remove other supported mods...

I was using nearly-uncraftable placeholder recipes because I hadn't figured out how to make it possible to create gold and gems in the base game - obviously the number of ingredients was too large.

Since Bob and IR3 both have these items so I just used them when those mods are present. Now with enough mental gymnastics I finally came up with reasonable enough recipes for the base game.

4 months ago

And were all good now thank you :)

New response