Advanced Atomics

by drbert

Advanced Atomics provides you with improved versions of ammunition, armor and equipment made from Uranium or Plutonium-239. For even more advanced atomic stuff research Plutonium Nucleosynthesis to synthesize Pu-239 and Uranium Extraction to adsorb traces of uranium out of copper ore , iron ore and water.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat Armor Manufacturing

b I can get plutonium bomb cheaper and faster than a regular atomic bomb.

6 years ago

I just encountered a funny situation in my game with this mod on; I researched nuclear power and prosessing, then was about to research atomic bomb (5000x research), but then noticed that I also had plutonium research available (only 1000x research needed) and the plutonium bomb recipe did not require an atomic bomb to craft it, so essentially I could skip a huge research AND get a vastly more powerful weapon as well.

Since the plutonium bomb is a better version of the uranium atomic bomb, I'd say change it so that it requires atomic bomb research and use an atomic bomb in the crafting recipe.

6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. We'll make appropriate adjustments for the upcoming version (i.e. requiring an atomic bomb in the recipe). Research will probably also become more expensive, though it's more than 1000x at the moment because you need multiples of some of the science packs (e.g. 2 purple packs times a thousand). It's quite a busy (irl) time for us at the moment but we hope to roll out the new version soon. Thanks again for your thoughts.

6 years ago

Thank you!

New response