Advanced Atomics

by drbert

Advanced Atomics provides you with improved versions of ammunition, armor and equipment made from Uranium or Plutonium-239. For even more advanced atomic stuff research Plutonium Nucleosynthesis to synthesize Pu-239 and Uranium Extraction to adsorb traces of uranium out of copper ore , iron ore and water.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat Armor Manufacturing

i make bonuses changeable in mod settings

6 years ago

I like this mod and I think it could be better if the bonuses were changeable in the mod settings.
Personally, I would prefer the bonus for picking up placed entities be the same as dropping them and also I would like the pickup item bonus to be way less because I don't like picking up everything within 10 tiles!
Thanks for the mod and please consider the request if possible.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thanks for your feedback. We will add a setting to adjust the distances in 3 steps (off-medium-large). Or do you prefer to set the exact values or multiplier?

6 years ago

I would prefer the values because I've already played around with them. I could see how a newer player might prefer simpler choices. Maybe allow for values but add a tooltip describing the change (like what values would be double or triple the vanilla ranges). Not sure if that's possible but would be cool!

6 years ago

I think this would make the settings section too large. What settings do you prefer exaxtly? Please send me a PM in the forum with the exact values and I will consider to adapt our settings.

New response