|Created:||1 year, 8 months ago|
|Latest Version:||1.2.1 (10 months ago)|
The Trains and Wagons
The Power Provider
The German Railway Gun "Dora"
How it works:
- If you want to Couple you send the Coupling Signal
- If you want to Uncouple you send the Uncoupling Signal with the Strength of how many you want to Uncouple.
- Like in the GIF below it sends a Signal Strength of 10.
- ITS NOT DESIGNED FOR SINGLE HEADED TRAINS!!!
Simpler Smarter Trains!
- You open the GUI and have a Train open.
- Than you add a new Linie with the Schedule of the Train.
- Than you assign a Signal to the Linie and to each Station on the Linie in the GUI.
- Next when the Train arrives at a Station, it checks for Coupling Signals or/and if both Wires are connected.
- When that is true, the Train will save the Station for it self, so it can read out the Signals when it leaves the Station.
- Red Wire is for Schedule, Green Wire is for Station in that Schedule.
Here is an Example Map:
New GUI with nice Features and a Overview for Stats!
It adds 2 new Braking Force Research!
If you want ModSupport than read the File for that in the Mod Folder.
Does it have a Config?
Yes everything is fully Configurable!
- More Trains
- More Power Input Ways
- Better Graphics
- Electric Rails
- Offset Issues by the Battle Laser while shooting