Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings).
Simply build your chests and then select area in which the chests should be merged using "Merging chests" shortcut
- Chest that can be merged is configurable in mod settings (Steel, Iron or Wooden).
- Contents of all chests will be merged (including equipment in power armor, durability of items, ...)
- Whole area of chests can be merged now!
- There are still configurable limits on merged chest width, height and now even the area.
- Only not merged chests can be merged.
- Alternative selecting merged chest will split them into single chests
- Chests are placeable by construction robots
When you pick up merged chest you will get back chests instead (5 wide chest will give back 5 chests).
Mod is configurable using ingame settings. You can set:
- Type of mergable chest
Normally only one (configured) type of chest can be merged. If you want to be able to merge all basic chest types with each other, install Mergin Chests All Types mod.
- Maximum chest width/height/area
For your protection the mod doesn't allow limits higher that 42/42/1600 by default. If you want to remove these limits, install Mergin Chests Unlimited mod.
- Change inventory size multiplier (changing this may result in loss of items when merging or splitting)
- Inventory size cap (changing this may result in loss of items when merging or splitting)
- Sprite decal chance (now only relevant for warehouse sprite)
- Size threshold when Trashdump will be used instead of Warehouse
Thanks to Danielv123 for making warehouse sprite.
ARTIST STILL WANTED - Improve sprites for merged chests/warehouse/trashdump, add additional decals, ...
- see forum post for details