ClaustOrephobic

by Braxbro

A purely data-stage implementation of dangOreous-esque gameplay that supports map preview and (most) mods.

Scenarios
3 months ago
Environment

g Small modification to add FlOre is Lava

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

A small suggestion, can you add flOre is Lava mechanic too?
I made a modification for myself locally, it was kinda easy even if I never worked with lua. Just copied flOre_is_lava function to control.lua and modified it a bit to fix global mod settings. Considering it would be the only script in the mod, it's optional, and it runs only every 120 ticks I doubt it would affect UPS in any significant way.

I played and completed dangOreous game a while ago, started another game with your mod and without damage from ore it just wasn't the same for me. Dealing with biters is a bit different from normal games when you can't run to nests and kill them and I like it.
Overall, thank you for great mod! I can't just return to dangOreous after it, I like a lot how the building is prevented instead of destroying entities, it was very annoying in original.

//edit: also, option to spill container contents when they are destroyed )

3 months ago

I believe the flOre is Lava mechanic might have a standalone mod. I know chest spilling is a standalone mod, which is why I consciously chose not to include it in ClaustOrephobic.

New response