Yet Another Side Inserter Mod


Side inserters, yet again, but with a few convenience features.

Tweaks
2 days ago
2.1
29
Logistics

b "Invalid Order Function for Sorting" error with Editor Extensions

6 days ago

I installed your mod and started installing a lot of other mods alongside it - it worked fine until I tried to enable the Editor Extensions mod, at which point I got the startup error:
Failed to load mods : yasi-inserter-love/changes/updates/inserter.lua:83: invalid order function for sorting

I don't know if Editor Extensions is actually relevant or not; it was simply the thing I added immediately before the error. It does add an inserter I think.

3 days ago

Thank you so much for reporting this. It is relating to the way YASI creates the chain of which inserters upgrade into each other. I'll definitely take a look!

2 days ago

@bluegreen1024
Should now be fixed with 0.11.5

2 days ago

Thanks!

New response