Wreckage Pollution

by sparr

Adds chemical spills and pollution from destroyed entities.

Content
9 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Fluids

g How to remove water spill?

1 year, 10 months ago

Was replacing my power setup and there were some non-polluting water spills left in the area. I can't seem to build rails over them and I waited for an hour and they don't seem to evaporate away. How to remove spills?

1 year, 10 months ago

They should eventually evaporate. An hour seems long. Are you using modded tanks with larger capacities?

1 year, 10 months ago

Yeah, I'm playing with SE and K2 (K2 has big storage tanks)

1 year, 9 months ago

Okay, tested this a bit more. Even small pipe segment water spills don't evaporate. Even after 4-5 in-game hours. Does this have to do with water spills producing 0 pollution so they take infinite time to evaporate or something of similar effect?

1 year, 9 months ago

No, they should still evaporate. Could you send me a save to test with? Or just your mod list?

1 year, 9 months ago

Here's a 100x100 version with all my current mods for you to test. If you'd like I can send over the actual file too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hppwxl8hl93fls5/Water_evaporation_test.zip?dl=0

eg, In my actual save, this puddle of water has been sitting there unevaporated for over 20 hrs at least
https://imgur.com/a/fDFMYs4

1 year, 7 months ago

Hi there! Were you able to reproduce the issue? Would you like more inputs on this?

1 year, 6 months ago

Same issue here, spills never disappear.

We are considering removing this mod because we can't build belts over these spills.

1 year, 1 month ago

I also have this issue while in a new game, I think some of the water spills disappeared, but I'm not 100% sure. I broke a few vanilla water pipes and it has been there for more than an hour. I also changed the map setting "Pollution Evaporation" to 1 and it's still there so I decided to disable water spills.

9 months ago

Root cause was an arithmetic/logic bug triggered by all existing spills evaporating, then later new spills being created. This is fixed in the latest version. Sorry for the delay.

New response