Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

b Biters just stop coming

2 months ago

I've been playing a second playthrough of Warptorio and encountered an odd thing; biters just.. stop. The warp reactor still emits pollution; I've barely made green so safe to say it wasn't me doing anything too weird. But the biters just don't attack. See https://imgur.com/a/zq1Qzpc - the spawners are absorbing pollution but nothing happens.

I noticed odd gaps in the biter timing before where they just stopped attacking. But after this they came back with a vengeance so I decided it was just them gathering an extra big attack wave. After that though, they never came back. I spent the last 13 minutes of the zone (about 30-16) on the surface right next to the warp platform alone with no attacks. Finally after about 17 minutes in the current warp zone, and emitting a load of absorbed pollution, I've killed my first biter.

2 months ago

Do you have any other mods installed other than warptorio and planetorio?

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I had quite a few, but it's no worries, I carried on with the playthrough and don't have a save or anything available anymore, so probably nothing to be done about it. I now realise that the biter attacks are a lot more random than I thought so maybe I just got lucky.

New response