- Harvester deploy typo x2 (?)
- Harvesters now ignore planet-side logistics/construction robots when deployed
- Fixed a divide by zero error
- Harvester deploy typo (?)
- Made "invisible" radars unminable
- Removed warpstation, warppipe and harvesters from circuit signals menu
- Added blacklists to harvesters
- Vehicles are now teleported between surfaces instead of cloned (AAI vehicles compatability). Not yet added to harvesters.
- Players are no longer teleported through platform teleporters if they are in a vehicle.
- Optimized teleporter code to save frames
- 10,000 Downloads Special: Compatibility with NewGamePlus courtesy of Bilka <3
- Added ability_used and ticktime to remote events
- Added remote functions to recall the harvesters and teleporter gate
- Added robots outside of platform carry between warps difficulty setting (disabled by default).
- Fix for harvesters being permanently lost
- Added Home Portal item that teleports you to homeworld
- Buffed warp module productivity bonus for consistency
- Added new remotes for mod managed tables
- Warp pipes are now automatically emptied if neither side is connected to another pipe
- Added sprite overlays to stairs to reduce confusion on where it will send you (alt-mode only)
- Harvesters now prevent players getting stuck when being deployed.
- Another loot chest typo
- Typos with loot chests
- Fixed harvesters "moving" players when recalled on warp
- Attempted fixes of harvester deploy bug
- Fixed votewarp bug
- Updated logistics research descriptions
- Fixed warp pipe temperature bug
- Added SpawnLootChest to remote interface
- Added setting to turn on/off loot chests
- Fixed a crash related to clearing mod composite entities (eg. mini-loaders)
- Added some missing modifiers to the reach distance research
- Added Warp Striders research
- Made a few early researches require the reactor reassembly project
- Made a few other small research tweaks
- Added steel chest to Requester chest type settings
- Attempted fixes of sound stacking problem
- Fixed platform turret warping alignment x2
- Reduced cost of Warponium Fuel Cells
- Fixed teleporter sounds
- Fixed warp beacon (?)
- Changed warp pipe pipette
- Fixed player leave/join affecting votewarp
- Increased default votewarp fraction to 0.51 and now rounds up. (2 players in MP requires both players to vote before warping)
- Fixed platform turret warping alignment issue
- Fixed factory floor early research tile alignment issue
- Fixed nauvis map gen settings not applying to uncharted planets and added copy_nauvis planet modifier.
- Fixed hazard tile indicator accuracy for stairs
- Fixed a bug with harvester recall and overlapping belts/entities being destroyed
- Made rotation checks more efficient
- Fixed Warp Rail logistics not being removed from blueprints.
- Fixed blueprints created from hotbar not being affected by blueprint checks.
- Mod Compatability attempted AAI Vehicles fixes
- Added toolbar and relating research for easy harvester and mobile gate pickup by popular demand
- Added "P" Planet Clock timer to Warp Combinator
- Added separate setting to disable biter waves (previously disabled under base expansion rate tickbox)
- Fix for harvester migration issue x3
- Fixed red X's in power statistics
- Made factory beacon research a bit more expensive
- Nerfed platform solar power by popular demand and added a difficulty setting
- Fix for harvester migration issue x2
- Fixed bug with abilities not resetting on warp
- Attempted more fixes of multiplayer votewarp
- Added some locale to Warp Reactor research level 6 and 8
- Fixed planet target dropdown unlocking early.
- Fix of harvester loaders migration issue
- Picking up harvesters now prevents inventory duplicates
- Tweaked sorting of harvester items and research (left is now on the left)
- Migration error x2
- Migration error
- Attempted fix of loader and boiler floor access migration issues
- Cleaned entity spam from circuit signals menu
- Mod compatability with Spell Pack
- Fixed Warp Loaders (old saves may need to rotate them to refresh/update)
- Planet API bugfix
- Removed some debug code
- Fixed migration power bug
- Fixed Warp Combinator alignments and bug with offset setting not applying
- Fixed Harvester alignment bug + tile migration
- Fixed bug with Harvester Combinators not moving for size upgrades
- Removed unused hazard tiles
- Moved Harvester Floor between boiler and factory, and adjusted research to match.
- Fixed Warp Accumulator recipe and item
- Fixed "Invisible" Radar being hidden by factory beacon/boiler substation upgrades
- Fixed minor factory floor misalignments + tile migration
- Fixed crash related to new blueprints thing
- Added Warp Combinators and related research
- Added Harvester Combinators and related research
- Fixed factory giga floors alignments + tile migration
- Fixed bug with teleporter gate not receiving power upgrades if logistics is blocked when it's placed
- Planet teleporter gate must now be rebuilt for logistics and loader upgrades to apply (prevents problems related to clearing space)
- Added fix for loader filters being lost between logistics and loader upgrades
- Fixed bug with players being moved between warps
- Fixed clearing bug with platform turrets
- Platform Structures are now removed from blueprints. This is potentially conflicting so there is a setting to disable this.
- New warptorio event handling. See remote.get_events() and remote.get_event(name).
- Added a bunch of remote api events for future implementation and slightly adjusted naming of existing ones.
- Fixed harvester logistics research crash
- Fixed boiler floor, water and giga alignment issues + tile migration.
- Mod Compatability bugfix for ModMash
- Fixed tile migrations clearing harvesters
- Fixed west harvester bugs
- Fixed east harvester loaders research bug
- Fixed boiler giga floor bridge alignment bugs
- Fixed bug with level 0 (entry) platform turret research not placing tiles on planet
- Fixed bug with harvester logistics not clearing space for loaders correctly
- Fixed boiler water alignment bugs
- Added tile migration. Saves may take a while to load.
- Fixed beacon issues
- Fixed carebear chest
- Attempted fix of logistics research occasional crash
- New thumbnail.png
- Fixed clearing alignment bug of platform circles
- Added migration to recall harvesters aiming to fix loader and alignment issues
- Fixed issue with reactor upgrade destroying teleporter
- Fixed bug with planet teleporter gate not using energy upgrades
- Fixed sizing bug for platform circles
- Fixed typos with carebear chest
- Adjusted size of harvester platform borders
- Added (up to) 3 loaders to the harvester platforms which are always connected to harvester floor.
- Harvesters are now recalled when the interior portal is mined (if deployed)
- Fixed harvester pickup portal bug
- More typos
- More typos
- Attempted fix of harvester recall crash
- Fixed typos with pipe logistics and warpout
- More typos
- Fix for pipe logistics issue
- More typo fixes
- (Hopefully) fixed a crash relating to fluids
- Added fix for migration bug relating to power between floors
- Harvester Platforms now spawn on top of resources instead of transferring them to the harvester floor
- Harvester Platforms will now recall players on them if they're deployed when warping.
- Fixed typos breaking planet packs and alien biomes.
- Fixed typo with boiler research
- Fixed typo with autowarp timer
- Added a bunch of various functions to the remote interface.
- Attempted fixes to votewarp for multiplayer (untested)
- Fixed homeworld button
- Massive re-write and code cleanup
- Fixed bugs related to multiple planets (eg. homeworld plus platform) with special chunk generation functions interfering with eachother, particularly for multiplayer.
- Tri-loader now adds an extra belt pair to ALL stairs, making the central stairs have 6 belts instead of 4.
- New Harvester Floor below the boiler and a new relating gameplay mechanic.
- Made a bunch of things use locale for translation later
- Fixed the teleporter logistics blocked message on warp
- Moved first boiler room water research to blue science
- Fixed water placement bugs
- Made platform "turrets" research a bit cheaper, and moved the first level to green science.
- Broke Warp Loaders
- Slightly adjusted alignment of warp rails
- Made warp charge timer (entity counter thing) ignore surface/planet entities
- Added sound to warp button and a message for multiplayer
- Fixed a bug with planet selector
- More pollution nerfs
- Added pollution exponent multiplier setting
- Added pollution tick rate setting
- Teleporter hitbox adjustments
- Mod Compatability: Von Neumann Mod. Please use v0.0.3 that i have posted if you wish to play that mod with this one: https://github.com/abaines/Von-Neumann/issues/1
- Leftover test code
- Full mod compatability: Force Fields 2 - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ForceFields2
- Fixed a bug with the Stone planet
- Review for multiplayer planet selection drop-down bug
- Mod Compatability: Added remote interface for other mods to prevent certain entities from being cloned by name
- Fixed a bug with circuits and loader chests
- New Planet: Smog Planet
- New Planet: Mirror Planet
- Mod Compatability: Alien Biomes - bug fixing
- More pollution nerfs (reset settings in existing saves)
- Nerfed Pollution Factor
- Fixed a bug with autowarp on/off
- New Planet Expansion Pack: DangOreus Planet
- Waterless, Biter, and "Rest" Planets can no longer occur twice in a row respectively.
- Moved the first teleporter research into it's own research
- Mod Compatability: Big Brother radars
- Mod Compatability: Alien Biomes - Fixed a bug with water not spawning on planets
- Mod Compatability: Alien Biomes - Fixed a multiplayer desync issue
- Fixed a bug with the warp target dropdown in multiplayer
- Added more mod remote commands
- Added tile overrides to disable certain tiles unless otherwise enabled.
- migration issues
- More bug fix
- Progress on mod compatability Alien Biomes
- Fixed gui not updating on autowarp settings changes
- Added a fix to make spawn area resources spawn further away from the platform as it gets bigger (this apparently did nothing)
- Mod setting for %chance of landing on selected planet
- Added Warp Portal item
- Fixed a bug with the warp charge timer
- Fixed a bug with the planets gui dropdown
- Fixed missing ocean planet description
- Planets API tweaks
- Fixed player corpse between warps
- Added fix for dropped items being lost on warp
- More 0.6.5 typos
- Added missing multiplier for original map settings starting_area and water
- 0.6.5 typo
- Fixed a big with picking up warp heatpipes
- Fixed a bug with the early boiler room water setting not working when starting a new map with it enabled (migration for this is done too)
- Added checks to ensure resource specific planets are not spawned if a mod is added that removes base game resources.
- Fixed a bug with modded ores not appearing on any planets
- Fixed interactions with Factorissimo2
- More progress on Alien Biomes compatability (trees and such should spawn now). It should only spawn nauvis-like planets currently.
- Fixed typos in 0.6.3
- Temporarily disabled loader mod detection
- Re-wrote the planet generator with improved mod compatability and improved api
- Tweaked a bunch of planet generation settings
- Added Uncharted planet
- Added mod compatability: Mods that introduce new/faster loaders will replace the existing platform loaders at logistics level 4. Exception: miniloaders
- Prep for mod compatible planet generator update
- Fixed a crash related to Alien Biomes
- Bug Fix
- More progress on mod compatability: Alien Biomes
- Completed Mod Extendable Planets.
- Official Warptorio2 Planet Pack: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio_planet_pack
- Progress on mod compatability: Alien Biomes.
- Progress on mod compatability for modded ores
- Added Biter Waves, ensuring biter attacks always happen
- Added Biter Wave difficulty settings
- Added a tiny bit of pollution to everything (such as chests, inserters)
- Adjusted spawn settings of the Barren planet
- Added Rogue planet
- Added votewarp multiplier mod setting
- Added nauvis_override to the modded planet api
- Added votewarp for multiplayer (untested)
- Reversed direction of logistics on north half of platform.
- Added mod settings allowing you to set the direction of platform logistics (north and south halves)
- Full factorissimo mod support
- Fixed a bug with the southeast and southwest warp rails
- Fixed a bug with corner stairs not benefiting from stairs energy research
- Known Issue: Multiplayer Desync related to cloning accumulators. This is a factorio bug: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74363
- Minor bug fixing
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Added expert difficulty mod setting: autowarp is always on
- Added more mod settings for pollution factor and biter expansion rates
- Small nerf to biter expansion rates
- Added auto warp time mod setting
- More work on remote interface for other mods to expand the warptorio planets table. Please refer to FAQ.
- Mod compatability with Dirt Path
- Added remote interface for other mods to expand the warptorio planets table
- Added mod settings weighted planet probability of occurrence
- Fixed a crash related to loot chests
- Added carebear difficulty mod setting: Early boiler room water
- Added carebear difficulty mod setting: spawns a loot chest of items you'll need to get you through the first few planets alive for those that need help.
- Reduced base autowarp timer to 20 mins to better match biter evolution in the early game.
- General code cleanup and organising
- Added mod setting to turn off autowarp earlier than reactor level 6.
- Added mod settings to change warp charge time calculations and ability cooldowns.
- Fixed mp issue
- Added more provider chest options
- Miniaturized the "invisible" radar.
- Added mod settings allowing selection of requester/provider chests used with teleporter and stairs loaders.
- Fixed a bug with warp rail loaders and chests not switching direction
- Reduced warp charge time growth
- Fixed a bunch of sizing and alignment issues
- Big code cleanup intended for improved mod compatability, performance and reliability.
- Reactor research tweaks
- Invisible radar to factory and boiler floors (requires charting).
- Fixed a multiplayer crash
- Fixed missing beacon levels
- Fixed some lag issues when staying on a planet for too long
- Added crash protection for mods that remove base game resources
- Fixed a bug with reactor removing itself between warps
- Fixed factory beacon placement issues
- Added changelog formatting for in-game viewing
- Slightly reduced final platform size upgrade
- More research tweaks
- Fixed a crash caused by even distribution mod
- Added homeworld
- Tweaked beacon research
- Pumps are now correctly removed from platform between warps
- Removed additional stairs belts, max is now 4.
- New space science: Warp Loaders.
- Fixed bug with giga boiler floors unlocking early
- Reduced cost of research
- Added caching for warp accumulators and heatpipes to save frames
- Added missing purple science packs to logistics research
- Fixed sizing and alignment of boiler giga floors
- Tweaked occurrence rate and zones of planets
- More pollution tweaks
- Tweaked axe speed, physical damage and warp beacon research
- Fixed random deaths when warping while you're standing on the edge of the platform
- Planets will now correctly copy settings from original map generation.
- Added Warp Accumulators
- Further tweaks to pollution settings
- Added alarm to auto-warp
- fixed logistics bots between warps
- Added some vanilla bullet damage upgrades
- Tweaked initial and stabilizer pollution settings
- Tweaked the Polluted planet
- Added Dwarf Planet
- Changed some planet descriptions
- Fixed a bug with logistics chests not functioning correctly between floors
- Reduced warp multipliers for end game planets
- Tweaked resource spawning on specialized planets and disabled spawn area resource removal
- Fixed a bug with placing the teleporter gate causes the platform teleporter chests to empty
- Slightly reduced warp robot speed bonus
- Fixed a bug with dual loader research not applying to boiler floor
- Fixed a bug with upgrading energy causing loss of logistics in boiler room.
- Made early game research slightly more expensive
- Mic Drop
- Major Branch split from warptorio_0.2.1. Credit to Nonoce https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio
- Updated everything
- Fixed everything
- Finished everything
- Polished everything
- Added a whole bunch of new stuff
- Made sure that new stuff worked properly as ideally as possible.