Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g After Warp: Miniloader Problem

7 months ago

Hi.

I have a not so fun problem with the miniloaders from Therax. (made already a bug report)

After a warp the miniloader simply stop to unload from every container. From Wood Chest to Steel. And since i use Angel Addons: Storage Option here as well.

Now it seams that this occurrs only on the sureface and not in the other rooms.
I turned all other Mod i use off and either it broke the game or it occurrs on every warp.

Best Regards Keldrenon

7 months ago

As addition: I also use RP Warfare, Combat Mechanic Overhaul. Shield Generators and Shield Projectors. After a Warp the Shield Generators must recharge and the Shield Projectors do not workon the sureface. But on the other floors they work.

So ...... maybee...... the new map makes the Miniloader and the shields go nuts?

New response