Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g Rampant biter compatibility

9 months ago

Like the title said the balance is not great if you use the default values for both warptorio2 and rampant biters. Well i find it doable but the speed of progress is super slow and i can see the warp time getting way to long by the time you get into blue-purple science.
So maybe some presets should be lower when rampant biters are detected.

Also after i load a save all floor pipes are in NS orientation and that breaks a lot of things IF you don't remember to rotate them.
Also Alien biomes seems to not work most of the times.
Regarding resource spawning it seems like stone and oil are very rare (i left resources settings on default).

9 months ago

Join the above remarks. As I remember, comparing a year ago game style of this mod and present conditions - presently it is hardcore. already after the third warp - biters wiping waves coming to me at the 6th-7th minute - on the default settings.

9 months ago

yea something like that , lasting up to 5min is often brutal at the end, while microing like crazy and hand crafting most of the time
it is doable but super tedious and 1 mistake or misstimeing can ruin you
well atm i am at planet 30 ish just unlocked blue and i am in a area where i am not sure how to treat some worlds since on one hand i can mine only in them and then wait a pace full world and do my science there , the main problem is the minimal time spent on a planet aka worp time it becomes more then one can handle at some point, probably around planet 40 ish (i sort of see the end of my base because of it , flamers did extend it a lot not sure how much i can push tho, OIL is a large brier in vanilla and now i also need it for survival and man it is rare)

On a side note maybe more forest will offset a lot of problems for the early game and later one

New response