Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g Tiles still absorb pollution?

9 months ago

Occasionally I land on one of the blank planets with no biters or resources, but I'm not in a spot where I want to/need to reorganize. Is it worth just chilling for the auto warp to let the tiles/water absorb what pollution they will?

9 months ago

That sounds like a decision you have to make as a player.

I don't think any pollution is carried from one world to the next, nor does the platform have any finite limit to it's exhaust. So I dunno if pausing for island absorption really achieves anything if you're not also researching / reorganising / filling your mall. You still get to the next place and the platform pollution is still just coming out.

New response