Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

i Put harvesters on homeworld while platform is away?

1 year, 18 days ago

If I use a "Warp Homeworld Portal" to warp to my home world, leaving the Warp Platform on another world, and try to place down the Planet Teleporter Mobile Gate, it just disappears and cannot be found anywhere.

The Harvester Platforms can be placed, but are completely blank with nothing on them (not even the loaders).

11 months ago

The gates and harvesters can only be deployed on the same planet as the platform at current.

11 months ago

I can understand why gates and harvesters can only be deployed on the same planet as the platform. They teleport back to the platform when the platform warps and the player gets left behind, so perhaps they should also teleport back to the platform when the player uses a warp homeworld portal? Then it would not be possible to try and deploy them on another world, and the problem would not occur.

New response