Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
1 year, 2 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g warp pipes left behind

1 year, 1 month ago

I have that mod that lets you nudge buildings, and it works on the warp pipes, but i did not realize they did not reset their position when the factory warps, so most of my turret outposts are missing at least on of the pipes each, maybe add a debug button that individually resets the pipes back to their original position in the factory? If not, ill just work around it haha, thats what i get for being reckless with irreplaceable stuff!

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

This is issue is half shared with the nudge-buildings mod.
I need some way to tell nudge-buildings which entities you should not be able to nudge, such as reserved platform entities, meanwhile in base factorio there is no reasonable way to mark which entities are which for their mod.
I added similar remotes to my own mod regarding cloning but that is a very grey area, however in the case of a mod that lets you change the position of buildings there is no greyness: A good solution to this is deserved, but unfortunately it is up to nudge-buildings to come up with it.
I'm happy to add any necessary mod remotes to make the mods work together.

You may be benefit making a post on nudge-buildings regarding this.
Please link it here.

New response