Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g Loaders on mining and teleporter platform are backwards

1 year, 1 month ago

I'm loving this mod, but i am having a problem using the teleporter and mining outpost features. The loaders seem to be designed backwards. In other words, the output of resources is in the remote part and the input of resources is inside my base. Can I fix this issue somehow on my end? Thanks!

Here is a picture to demonstrate. I put some stone onto the belt in my base and it was transported to the harvest teleporter. I could not figure out any way to get anything to teleport from the harvester to the base, which is obviously what i want it to be able to do. https://imgur.com/a/D1cUlV3

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Furthermore, I watched a youtube video of a streamer playing this mod and his loaders were pointing in the other direction, which allowed him to use them properly. This is the video in question: https://youtu.be/vGqSaNm8aKg?t=258 You can see that at 4:18, his loader is pointing to the right, which allows resources to be loaded into the loader from the remote platform and outputted inside the base.

As you can see, mine is pointing to the right, while his is pointing to the left.

1 year, 1 month ago

Rotate the loader. It will flip its output direction.

1 year, 1 month ago

I did not realize i could rotate those since they were placed by the mod. It did work.

9 months ago

I have the same problem, rotating them e.g. using r when placing them does not work.

New response