Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
1 year, 1 day ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g No platform logistics

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

I have the first factory floor unlocked, and don't have any platform logistics. Just the stairs for the engineer to use. Any items I want to move up or down to the factory floor I have to manually carry. I've played through Warp2 before, but it's been a long time so I can't remember if that is normal? I probably wouldn't think twice about it, but I have some technologies available that say things like "adds a second pipe and upgrades the belt speed and chest size" that made me realize that something might be amiss. If this is normal, might want to consider updating the research description.

I'm playing with a bunch of other mods, so a mod conflict is certainly possible.
As a side question, is there any way via console to unlock the locked research? I'd like to test a few things in a dummy game to make sure I'm not going to run into compatibility issues down the line with the mods I'm running. (Edit: disregard, just realized the locked research is from W2E, not this.

New response