Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
1 year, 2 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g Rebalance when?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

So i just tried 3 different saves and iam not one that doesnt try everything he can. Every angle possible.

But the first 2 warp items you are supposed to get is downright impossible.

When is this going to be rebalanced ? I could cheat or reroll so many saves until i get lucky but i dont want to do that.

The first one alone.. tried power close to base .. biters overrun it before i got the thing loaded.

Power close to the warp item. Biters overrun it even more because now its close to the big bases.

Tried it with little power.. tons of power.

In all my 3 saves the way was to long anyway to make a back and forth trip in the end.

My last try was 400 magazines 8 steam engines and i even resorted to cheating to reach it faster... no chance not even with cheats.

The second one which wants over 200 repair backs pipes/green circuits and brick stones take so long to craft.. you simply jump to much and then later you cant keep up anymore.

Also you cant upgrade your time anymore before that. 20 mins is absolutly unreasonable.

Even building the power system takes me 3 mins alone with turrets defending it. The remaining 17 minutes are not enough to charge/defend it and walk back in time.

Not even if i give up all the items i used and left them behind.

Edit : Nvm just saw this got updated last time 10 months ago so this is either the final balance or its done/dead o/

2 years ago

Are you talking about base Warptorio or expansion? It sound like expansion so wrong mod page + better post your question on mod discord, you will get faster response ;)
Also it looks like are talking about many different missions. Remember that you are not supposed to take on every as they "respawn" on next planets. Embark on them when you are ready.

2 years ago

This seems to be about the base game.
You are intended to warp out manually from the first few planets.
There is a strategy guide at the bottom of the FAQ https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio2/faq

Brutal difficulty is only difficulty, though you can always tweak the difficulty settings to change things like pollution and biter waves.

New response