Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
1 year, 2 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

b Stairs chests wires and cap deleted on mods change.

2 years ago

I have a weird issue where adding or removing a mod from my current install make it delete the wires (red and green) and the slot cap (and maybe others settings; didn't test) of the stairs chests when loading a warptorio2 savefile.

So adding or removing any mod makes it delete stairs chests wires/settings every time on load.

2 years ago

This likely depends on the mods involved.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi PyroFire! Thanks for your support!

So, I was able to reproduce the bug with only Warptorio2 1.3.5 and its dependency Planetorio 0.1.3 installed.
Adding any mod to this save reset the cap of the chests and delete their wires on the top floor.
It looks to me that has something to do with on_configuration_changed or migrations as you call it.

Hope it helps (somehow)!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

-

2 years ago

This is still on the todo list.
There are other similar issues related to wires on the chests and around the teleporters.

2 years ago

I completely forgot about this 'mod is flawless' list! :D
I didn't think you were keeping it updated, but that's nice you did! I'll check that next time I find something. #ThumbsUp

New response