Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

b Red wires connect through stairs, but green wires don't

3 years ago

It seems that red wires connect through stairs, but green wires don't. My setup: (1) Top platform: constant combinator signaling X=1, connected to stairs. (2) Factory floor: stairs connected to power pole. I did the above with both red and green wires. On the red wire, the factory floor pole reads X=1, A=200. (The A signal is from the stairs charge on both sides. On the green wire, the factory floor pole reads just A=100 (no X, and just the charge from one side of the stairs.) Version: 1.3.5

3 years ago

You're the first to report this.
As far as I am aware this should be working, you may have some other mods that interfered with it for whatever reason.

But easy to check, i'll do this when i touch the project next.

2 years ago

Hello. I have same problem like deuscide. I can use red wire but green do nothing. I can share my save if this help.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I think I found why, this fixed it for me:

control_class_teleporter.lua
L171: p[2].ent.connect_neighbour({target_entity=p[2].ent,wire=defines.wire_type.green})
should most likely be:
L171: p[1].ent.connect_neighbour({target_entity=p[2].ent,wire=defines.wire_type.green})

2 years ago

:( this doesn't work for me. but thank you

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It should look like this (tested again and working on my side):

control_class_teleporter.lua:L168-173:
function TELL:ConnectCircuit() local p=self.points
if(self:ValidA() and self:ValidB())then
p[1].ent.connect_neighbour({target_entity=p[2].ent,wire=defines.wire_type.red})
p[1].ent.connect_neighbour({target_entity=p[2].ent,wire=defines.wire_type.green})
end
end

2 years ago

It works but i must start new game. thank you

2 years ago

Glad you finally got it to work! You're welcome!

(But it's strange that you had to start a new save... I didn't had to.)
Anyway, enjoy!

2 years ago

It should look like this (tested again and working on my side):

control_class_teleporter.lua:L168-173:
function TELL:ConnectCircuit() local p=self.points
if(self:ValidA() and self:ValidB())then
p[1].ent.connect_neighbour({target_entity=p[2].ent,wire=defines.wire_type.red})
p[1].ent.connect_neighbour({target_entity=p[2].ent,wire=defines.wire_type.green})
end
end

Very small typo, well done.
I'll need to add a migration to fix this for existing saves.

2 years ago

Thank you! I just compared to a previous version I knew was working, nothing fancy.
Anyway, glad I could help!

2 years ago

This is fixed now, but added to list of flaws due to need for migration.

2 years ago

This is finished now

This thread has been locked.