Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
1 year, 1 day ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

i Warptorio 2 - PVP expansion

3 years ago

Dear PyroFire,

what about the Idea to make a Warptorio2 expansion which brings a competetiv aspect to the game?

PvP in Factorio is kind of boring. There are not very good options to defend your teretorry (usefull) if other Teams starting to infiltrate you. And to determine a winner is quite difficult.

But this would be not the case, if you bring this argument to Warptorio!

In my mind the Expansions could be look like the following:
- every team has its own spaceship
- warping procedure starts if majority of different Teams wants to start (every ship is always on same planet)
- quests upgrade only the ship of its solver - (easymode) if you have loosingstreak against your enemy, you get upgrades for free

To win the game you need to earn Winpoints, which you can get by the following (Different modes*)
- destroying the main-building of the enemy ship - (hardmode) if its get destroyed, warping procedure starts
- if creeps destroy your main-building all other teams get a winpoint
-Special pvp quests:
- gather more recources than the other teams in a certain time
- kill ## creeps -> first team gets winpoint
- produce ## number of <green circuits> per minute -> first team gets winpoint
- there are no limits to your imagination

*Different modes?
short := game ends after 1 team gets 3 winpoints
normal := game ends after 1 team gets 10 winpoints
competetiv := game ends if 1 team leads with 5 winpoints
endles := game never ends

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think of this idea. And if you say you develop this in 2 weeks like you built warptorio2, that would make me very happy.

best regards,

jkkopp

3 years ago

Short answer no.

Long answer, you're describing a mod that is not warptorio.

New response