Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

b New ores (from added mods) don't spawn in new chunks/worlds in existing saves.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I added "Dark Tech Replicators" to an existing save and expected the world gen to add the new ore to newly generated chunks and to new world after warping, this however don't seem to be the case. I checked three words and couldn't find any (i used console commands to reveal large areas). I tried the same without Warptorio and it work fine.
I checked the map gen settings via /editor and found that the new resources where deactivated and even after activation the world gen didn't cooperate.

Edit: I looked in to a possible connection with another mod (doesn't seem to be related) and found that only the warpzones seem to be bugged, when i added the mod still on nauvis the resources spawned in new chunks.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/dark-tech

3 years ago

bug with planetorio.

New response