Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

i Warp factory beacon doesnt cover giga floor expansions

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The main point in the warp factory is to build stuff within the range of the almighty factory beacon. This makes the giga floor expansions kind of useless.

And if there is a game limitation to beacon size, one new beacon in each giga floor would be just as good. If you do that, you should try to avoid the possibility of buildings being covered by more then one of these beacons.

Also there could be adittional water on the boiler floor giga expansions, but that is not as important.

Edit: It is impossible to increase the beacon area. So I am asking for additional beacons. One in roughly the centre of each gigafloor.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Actually the main point of the factory floor has more to do with its position among the stairs, and its shape. The beacon is just a bonus. Not locking this thread yet because i think it still needs more thought.

3 years ago

Personally I would add tech to research to add the beacon to each giga floor. Then it become a choice whether to add it or not. As a bonus it give more tech to research too.

3 years ago

I like the restriction of the beacon not covering the entire area. On my world, I moved as many things as I could that did not need productivity modules to the sides.

2 years ago

I have decided not to add platform structures to any of the gigas. The warp beacon is overpowered as it is.
And if the player is to get access to any unique warp structures, it will be through other means.

This thread has been locked.