Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g List of Supplement Mods

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I just wanted to toss out a few mods that I thought were good for the mod

Here is a few that I like
-Bob's Adjustable inserters
-Bottleneck
-Even Distribute
-Flow Control
-KS Power (early coal burning without needing water)
-Loader Redux / mini-loader
-Squeak Though

3 years ago

I'll add some too

Belt Boxes Mod - really allows you to up the through put of those middle stair loaders.
Warehousing Mod - essential for stock piling stuff for rest planets or low resource planets
The Ruins Mod - Kinda cheaty but gives access to a whole range of stuff that you wouldn't be making for a while, also gives a good reason to explore.
Jet Pack Mod - Particularly useful for the Expansion to complete those missions quickly
Tiny Start Mod - Start game light armor with roboports and 20 construction bots, very useful for those 20min warp windows.
Fill 4 Me Mod - puts ammo in turrets, coal in burners etc. Really handy for turret creep
Omega Drill Mod - much quicker mine building and mining, great on low level harvester platforms as they over hang a long way and give good patch cover.

New response