Warptorio2

Factorio but you build your factory in a restricted space that teleports yourself, the platform, and everything on it to a new and uncharted planet in an unknown corner of space, time and the universe while constantly under attack from enemies. This mod increases the difficulty of factorio by making construction harder and making biters a more significant threat, resulting in a unique experience of factorio'ing in a tight space and under pressure, almost like a tower defence game.

Overhaul
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

g Thank You

4 years ago

I've probably spent at least a few hours playing this mod so far; It was very satisfying when after about six warps I finally got enough research cobbled together to upgrade the size of the platform and things started to take off from there. The wave defense mechanics make this game much harder to play, but it feels so much more rewarding when I manage to warp out of another death ball with a large cache of resources in my chests. Pipe wall defense ftw!

The extra mining speed upgrades are much appreciated when I need to rip out my burner drill outposts before warp time! Mwhaahahahahaha!

This thread has been locked.