|Created:||1 year, 6 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.7.0 (16 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
VortiK's Armor Plating
Sad to see vehicles not scaling well ? Having cars insta killed by spitters and worms ? No more ! Upgrade your car and tank with armor plating equipement that doesn't require energy to increase their max HP and improve their survivability.
New armor plating equipment with its own tech and armor plates intermediate that can be placed in car and tank. Add an equipment grid for the car and the tank if they don't have one yet so they can fit respectively 2 and 3 armor plating equipments.
- Armor plating equipement adds a flat 1 000 HP on equiped vehicles.
- Energized armor plating equipment adds 30 % more HP on equiped vehicles.
- Should work with other mods adding vehicule equipment grids.
- Support for AAI Vehicles : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-programmable-vehicles
- Support for AAI Chaingunner : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-vehicles-chaingunner
- Support for AAI Flame Tumbler : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-vehicles-flame-tumbler
- Support for AAI Warden : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-vehicles-warden
- Support for AAI Laser Tank : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-vehicles-laser-tank
- Support for AAI Flame Tank : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-vehicles-flame-tank
- Support for Angel's Heavy Tank : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/angelsexploration
- Support for Steinio's Heavy Truck : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LJD_Vehicles_A16
- Support for Arcani_Victus' Hovercrafts : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Hovercrafts
- Support for other mods vehicles to add compatibility, just add "vtk-armor-plating" to the vehicule equipment grid category :
Be aware that a big equipment grid will be very overpowered with armor plating stacking.