Universal Quickstart Belts and Machines deprecated

by Caxx

This mod is intended to be a universal quickstart mod, since I find it annoying to have to switch between the different quickstart mods whenever I want to start a new game with different mod combinations. My plan for this mod is to include many of the major mods out there, and make it as adaptable as possible.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Cheats

g Coal&Steam Mod

5 years ago

Hi o/

The start with my mod (Coal&Steam) is too slow or too grindy? I ask because there is a quickstart mod with support for it :D

If so I have to look into the starting conditions and to decide how to solve this, I don't want It too grindy, even if I like this.

5 years ago

Hi!

No, it's not slow, atleast not for me. I made this mod primarly for the combination Omnimatter + AAI Industry + Angel's + Bob's, which takes hours before reaching fully automation. It has it's charms with slow starts, but sometimes I just want get the science going, and focus more on design than grinding.

But for the moment I've actually started a new game, a couple of days ago, using Amator + AAI + Angel's + Bob's without any quickstart, and I'd say that it's a very balanced start, there's alot to do even in the beginning, so it's not grindy. But if someone doesn't like that part there is now a quickstart mod, just to bring the player beyond the first 30-60 mins of the game. But they will most likely miss out on the better fuel values, since this mod only gives them enough to get science going.

New response