Underground Storage Tank

by fgardt

Adds a large buried storage tank with a capacity of 250k (configurable). Since they are mostly underground you can easily walk / drive over them. Additionally you can select if you want the more vanilla looking opaque top with fill indicator, completely closed top or a transparent one with custom internal fluid animation by changing a startup setting.

Content
26 days ago
Logistics Fluids

b [FIXED] crash on headless dedicated server

8 months ago

I threw this mod into my mod list to test it quickly since i was changing other mods at the time, it worked on my client without issue, though once on the server it appears like the server was able to boot just fine, however my client would throw an exception on join and was not able to connect.

I did not investigate much further, however i can do some fairly trivial testing later if you would like. Unfortunately i didn't take a copy of the error though like i said i can return with one later.

8 months ago

Having the error / crash log would certainly help figure this out :D

8 months ago

I'll try and get what i can out of it later, likely tomorrow.

8 months ago

Someone else encountered the same error (I hope it is the same one) and reported it to me on discord.
This should now be fixed with v1.1.1

Thanks for reporting anyways :)

8 months ago

came back to confirm the crash is now fixed, server is working and mod seems just fine. Figured i'd report it anyway since a headstart is always beneficial, especially since this was the type of issue that was going to appear again.

New response