Advanced Fluid Handling

<Now has advanced pipes for Space Exploration use> --Adds I, L, T, and Cross underground pipe extensions. --Adds pipes to ground with I, L, T, and Cross shaped underground outputs that are able to be rotated independent of the above ground port. --Adds an Underground pump. --Adds adjustable fluid valves (check, overflow, top-up). CHECK HOTKEYS FOR MOD.

Content
3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g Error after new update (pipelayer)

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Started fataling after update (now incompatible with pipelayer)

Edit: Sorry I posted this under wrong category, should have been under bugs. Do not know how to change :/

3 months ago

Sorry, this isn't really my mod doing that. I added next_upgrade but I cannot modify their code. You need to notify them.

3 months ago

Okay thank you. I will rollback for now and I will notify them also.. it seems that the author hasn't updated pipelayer mod for 2 years so I have to probably move over to your mod (thats why rollback. to prep my existing factort for refactoring) :D

3 months ago

I spoke with the mod author. They said they are going to look into it.

3 months ago

Oh thank you. nice :)

3 months ago

Hi.
I also got a similar error, which is why I didn't want to make a new post. Do I also have to contact the author of this mod? (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/underground-pipe-pack-really-simplified)

3 months ago

Nah. It’s been done. It’s up to them to fix it. There’s a fix available in a pull request on their mod on GitHub. If you’re playing alone you could temporarily fix it with that code.

3 months ago

ok

New response