Advanced Fluid Handling

<Now has advanced pipes for Space Exploration use> --Adds I, L, T, and Cross underground pipe extensions. --Adds pipes to ground with I, L, T, and Cross shaped underground outputs that are able to be rotated independent of the above ground port. --Adds an Underground pump. --Adds adjustable fluid valves (check, overflow, top-up). CHECK HOTKEYS FOR MOD.

Content
3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i ILT shaped pipe pickup, hotkey question

3 years ago

howdy?

"Adds I, L, T, and Cross underground pipe extensions" in the other mod I use currently when I pick up those they are transformed back to normal pipes, which is extremely useful. Your mod does this too?

Can the hotkeys be changed in setup, is there a popup window too with settings?
I am an interface fan.

Are there diffeent kinds of pipes, aminly for not connecting, and different underground length?

Are there different sizes of tanks, and pumps with different troughtput?

Just asking /giving ideas, no worries. :)

Recently I've switched my pack from Krastorio2 to NPUtils (and extension mods for that) and I am missing these features.

Have a good day!

3 years ago

You can make I, L, T, and X with all possible variations from 2-4 ports basically. The above ground can do the same but throw in a single above ground port (with all possible underground variations for every single above ground rotation.)

If I remember correctly you can change the key in the settings. If not, I can absolutely set it up, just let me know. (I can look in a bit when I get some time, so whoever gets there first)

The pump reaches as far as the longest pipe, so it works for t1 up to t3 in my mod.

There’s not varying size tanks yet, those are next.

There are changeable top-up and overflow style valves (you can increment them from 10% up to 90% for both iirc), and a check valve. These are all mechanical in nature, so no actual power is needed to function.

To answer, yes my pipes return to the base one needed when mined, and can be built only using the base one by Robots for blueprints.

New response