UMR: Ultimate Modular Reactor

This mod adds a universal reactor, consisting of different modules. It can turn vanilla and modded fuels into power, furnace or crafting machine fuel. Will supply all the power you ever need!

Content
2 years ago
Power

g [FIXED] Problem connecting Hat-Pipe to UMR Heat output Module

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

First of All i have to thank for such a brillant Mod, especialy along side the 248k Mod.
I absolutely enjoying these both.
I have a little Problem Connecting Heat-pipes to the Heat Module, they only connect at one point instead of All marked connection Points.
Are there any hints on How to solve this?

Many thanks in advance

3 years ago

First of All i have to thank for such a brillant Mod, especialy along side the 248k Mod.
I have a little Problem Connecting Heat-pipes to the Heat Module, they only connect at one point instead of All marked connection Points.

Many thanks in advance

Ill check that out might just be a hitbox problem - but will need about a week or so quite busy atm.
:D thanks, eventhough 248k needs a graphical rework on some early stage stuff (will come in near future), im glad somebody likes my creation.

3 years ago

Perefect, Thanks a lot..... i have also some ideas on the 248k Mod, but i'll write in the 248k section.
Again i have to say that i am in awe about these to Mod's

3 years ago

Many thanks in advance

Ill check that out might just be a hitbox problem - but will need about a week or so quite busy atm.
:D thanks, eventhough 248k needs a graphical rework on some early stage stuff (will come in near future), im glad somebody likes my creation.

It has been 2 months and this problem has not been fixed.

3 years ago

Many thanks in advance

It has been 2 months and this problem has not been fixed.

see last update

3 years ago

Thank You !

New response