- adds a reactor, which can use a lot of different fuels, including modded ones.
- provides a lib with callable functions to make easy integrations for other mods
- more uses for the reactor: f.e. Steam, heat, lab...
- extend the umrlib functions
- you can call the functions below for integrating your things into UMR, recipe functions will build, calculate and add recipes
returns int in MJ
item: string (itemname)
times: float (multiply input amount, standard = 1)
in_a,b and out_a,b: string (fluidnames, pass nil when not used)
amount_x: int (ratios for one crafting)
fuel_value: Energy (for one crafting)
recipe: string (name of rfp Fusion reactor recipe [normal and aneutronic])
makes recipe with interface_fluid_recipe
will make water recipe if used incorrectly
item_in: String, cut: Int (by how much the input fluid is reduced)
item_out: String (item which is returned from crafting), item_in_amount: Int, item_out_amount: Int