UMR: Ultimate Modular Reactor

This mod adds a universal reactor, consisting of different modules. It can turn vanilla and modded fuels into power, furnace or crafting machine fuel. Will supply all the power you ever need!

Content
2 years ago
Power

g Such a good mod!

3 years ago

Such a good mod! I really like it, and I'm looking forward to updates to make the UMR produce heat and steam, in addition to electricity.

3 years ago

Such a good mod! I really like it, and I'm looking forward to updates to make the UMR produce heat and steam, in addition to electricity.

thank you - i will add some more uses for the umr aswell as some tools for other modders, to make easy and quick integrations.

3 years ago

Nice, thanks for working on more uses for the UMR! I don't think I'll be able to go without this mod from now on, it's so handy. I am curious how mod integration will work, since there's various other mods I use that add fuels that'd be nice to be able to be used in the UMR. A couple of mods I had in mind were Realistic Fusion Power (RFP) and Leighzer's Cheetah Ore, along with RFP's integrations with Krastorio 2.

3 years ago

Nice, thanks for working on more uses for the UMR! I don't think I'll be able to go without this mod from now on, it's so handy. I am curious how mod integration will work, since there's various other mods I use that add fuels that'd be nice to be able to be used in the UMR. A couple of mods I had in mind were Realistic Fusion Power (RFP) and Leighzer's Cheetah Ore, along with RFP's integrations with Krastorio 2.

currently im working on rfp - if im able i will add a settings option where u can type in the fuels which should be added (including modded ones) and my script does the rest.

3 years ago

Oh that's be perfect! Eagerly awaiting that update, then. Sorry if it feels like I'm rushing you, I just really like this mod.

3 years ago

Oh that's be perfect! Eagerly awaiting that update, then. Sorry if it feels like I'm rushing you, I just really like this mod.

Done! for adding own recipes just look into the umrlib at data.lua

3 years ago

Thanks! That's such a cool and handy feature.

3 years ago

Thanks! That's such a cool and handy feature.

:D - if u have some suggestions for future updates feel free to give me some input.

3 years ago

Hmm, well, suggestions:

Some way to make Heat with the UMR, and/or a Heat input device to the UMR.

Perhaps a miner device powered by UMR fluid output, with a large mining speed and mining area?

3 years ago

Hmm, well, suggestions:

Perhaps a miner device powered by UMR fluid output, with a large mining speed and mining area?

Just added the heat output alongside booktorio wiki. For the next update i plan steam conversion (lib accesible) and some type of heat storage, like a accumulator - for storing large amounts of heat.
Inputing heat into the umr may result in a feedback loop since its capable of producing heat - i may think about a Space exploration integration though (buld UMR in space and stuff) but thats far future.

Have fun with the new update!

3 years ago

Hmm, well, suggestions:

actually there might be a usage for a special miner.

In my train factory after some point i tend to build of ressource patches since i need the space and have enough raw materials.

How about a miner with insane (maybe 2 or 4 middle sized cityblocks ore more?) range but a damn low productivity (0.0001-0.001 percent or so), and insane speed (100 ore per second?) -> could clear those nasty patches in cityblocks adjacent without being to op and would only be available in lategame due to need of a working UMR.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ooh, that miner sounds nice. I don't build cityblocks, but it still sounds very useful. Also, thanks for the heat update!

New response