trainsaver


A dynamic screensaver that follows trains as they drive around

Utilities
8 months ago
1.1 - 2.0
7.71K
Trains

g Map View

a year ago

Hi,

I've noticed that TrainSaver is switching to Map View in some situations, rather than showing the train and surface.
I've fiddled with zoom level with no effect. Is there a way to prevent going to Map View (e.g. zooming out too far)?

thanks

a year ago

I found a solution: set the zoom no lower that 0.6.

a year ago

That's very odd - It's not supposed to show map view no matter how far it zooms out. What happens at default zoom 0.375?

a year ago

This is a screenshot from a vod:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SCdmIBmXRkNk2OLT0EiKlj4qNrz_-69X/view?usp=sharing

Somewhere in that vod (I can't find it), I experiment with the settings until I find what works. I'll try to re-create it and clip it for you.

New response