Thermal Solar Power (Lite)


Streamlined fork of the mod "Thermal Solar Power" by MarximusMaximus and others. Lets you build a thermal solar complex that can output either steam or just hot water, for fully or partially renewable power production. The mod incorporates a heat loss mechanism, is highly configurable and has been adapted for Space Age.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
7.92K
Fluids Power

g Wow! [THANK YOU!]

1 year, 9 months ago

I just want to say thank you!
The code is written very beautifully, separate blocks and comments!
I don't see this often, and I sincerely admire it!

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Hi again, and thank you, that is so kind of you to say that! I started on this mod with almost no prior programming knowledge, but I have taken a lot of care to make the code both robust and readable for the sake of anyone else who might want to maintain or modify it in the future. I like to make things neat, too, so I really appreciate the compliment!😊

New response