Thermal Solar Power (Lite)


Streamlined fork of the mod "Thermal Solar Power" by MarximusMaximus and others. Lets you build a thermal solar complex that can output either steam or just hot water, for fully or partially renewable power production. The mod incorporates a heat loss mechanism, is highly configurable and has been adapted for Space Age.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
7.92K
Fluids Power

g Translation [DONE]

1 year, 11 months ago

Hello! I uploaded the CN translation to OneDrive ! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar6haF0uBaZ5jis8LYyKynpeHgug?e=w4cEpc
thank you :)

1 year, 11 months ago

Thank you for the contribution! I suppose I don't mind adding this to my mod. The translation isn't complete though! 😉

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Much obliged!😊 I will check it out and add it to my mod soon.

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Just uploaded version 2.0.2! From what I can tell, the translation is fine, I just had to fix a numbers omission at the very end.😉

Thanks again!👍

New response