Thermal Solar Power (Lite)


Streamlined fork of the mod "Thermal Solar Power" by MarximusMaximus and others. Lets you build a thermal solar complex that can output either steam or just hot water, for fully or partially renewable power production. The mod incorporates a heat loss mechanism, is highly configurable and has been adapted for Space Age.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
7.92K
Fluids Power

i Fantario compatibility [DONE]

2 years ago

For now technology open after lamp, but in this mod lamp open to later after white science.
May be change dependence for this mod?

2 years ago

Sure, I'll look into it!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Just uploaded v.1.4.0! Recipes and tech have been adapted to the Fantario mod, hopefully in a way that makes sense. At least the thermal solar complex can now be unlocked much earlier than before. Check it out and let me know what you think. Remember to choose the compatibility option for it in the settings!

2 years ago

Look great! I check today at evening. Thank you

2 years ago

My pleasure!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Just uploaded v.1.4.1. I decided to make a small change, so that the thermal solar complex can be unlocked a bit earlier and at a lower cost.

2 years ago

Sorry. I test it. Very good. Thank you again.

2 years ago

Glad to hear it! I appreciate the feedback. :-)

New response