Thermal Solar Power (Lite)


Streamlined fork of the mod "Thermal Solar Power" by MarximusMaximus and others. Lets you build a thermal solar complex that can output either steam or just hot water, for fully or partially renewable power production. The mod incorporates a heat loss mechanism, is highly configurable and has been adapted for Space Age.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
7.92K
Fluids Power

b 1.2.1 breaks [FIXED]

2 years ago

Last update breaks :(
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AvQG7xlre4caictLUWN3fnXyB2nLWg?e=S07GAT
Let me know if you need additional inputs to get this resolved :)
Thanks!

2 years ago

Apparently I made an unnecessary change! Uploaded v.1.2.2. Let me know if the issue was fixed.

2 years ago

Even better, try v.1.2.3!

2 years ago

Awesome!
Reliable power in a compact envelope for my outposts :) The yellow coloring and the new textures look really good!

Nice job!

2 years ago

Thank you, I am happy you like it! I appreciate the feedback.

New response