The Cave


⛏️ Dig, explore, loot, and survive in a vast underground world. Discover hidden treasures, special caverns, dangerous enemies, and depth-based progression from Easy to Nightmare. Experience reworked digging, balanced ore and oil progression, 8-level resource scaling, optional challenge modes, Train Interiors, research upgrades, and a balanced coin market. Enter the optional Dark Zones, where you have only 30 seconds to place lights before the darkness becomes dangerous.

Content
a day ago
2.0
1.88K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Enemies Environment Mining

b Iron Ore

4 days ago
(updated 4 days ago)

To start I am unsure as to which mod is specifically causing the error, but iron ore is not appearing in any filter menu. It will however appear in the factoriopedia. This could be caused by the Mobile Factory mod, but as I am not a debugger, I cannot be sure. Also, this problem appears to be happening with coins.

2 days ago

Hi! Could you host a multiplayer game so I can join and take a look at the issue? Alternatively, you can send me your save file so I can check what’s happening.

New response