The Cave


⛏️ Dig, explore, loot, and survive in a vast underground world. Discover hidden treasures, special caverns, dangerous enemies, and depth-based progression from Easy to Nightmare. Experience reworked digging, balanced ore and oil progression, 8-level resource scaling, optional challenge modes, Train Interiors, research upgrades, and a balanced coin market. Enter the optional Dark Zones, where you have only 30 seconds to place lights before the darkness becomes dangerous.

Content
a day ago
2.0
1.88K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Enemies Environment Mining

g Stack size issue

a month ago

What part of this mod's code is able to block other stack size mods from working? Even if I manually edit certain parts of this one to go way above the intended limit of 400, it resets back to default. How?

a month ago

Thanks for reporting this. Which stack-size mod are you using alongside this one? Please send me its exact name and version, or a link to it, so I can check whether the two mods are compatible and find out what is overriding the stack sizes.

a month ago

'Stack Size' by OpenBulochka. Version is listed as 1.1-2.0 but I made an exact copy of it for just 2.0. Only thing I changed is the stack size values (default, minimum, maximum). I do enjoy your mod so far, haven't played much of it yet.

New response