Team Competition

Adds 19 PVP/PVE scenarios. Includes tons of admin options, diplomacy, team management, survival waves, a market system, and some solo compatible modes.

Scenarios
7 days ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Order Import

3 years ago

Hello MFerrari

Currently, we can only make export offers but would it be possible to set up import orders in the same way?

Also, when we put items in an export safe, even if there is the right quantity, sometimes bigs prevent us from selling. There is a solution ?

thank you in advance

3 years ago

I did not get the import offer. The world automatically generates selling offers that your team can import.

Sometimes bigs prevent from sellling ? How? Can you show me a image or save game ?

3 years ago

I send you a photo as soon as the bug occurs. Yes I know what you mean but in the case where there are several teams, who wish to trade fair with each other and not with the global market. The currently each team is obliged to ask the others their request. With an import contract system each team could publish to other teams what they need. You know what I mean ?

You can come and take a look at our server if you wish to check the bug and that you can see how much fun we have on your mod ;)
The server is called [FR] ProjetF - Serveur PVP RP - Francophone

3 years ago

will u update the server ? 1.1.2 ?

3 years ago

We are in 1.0 at this moment

3 years ago

It would be nice to place import orders so they will appear in the To Export tab of other teams same way as WORLDs ones

3 years ago

could not join ther server:
Mods mismatch detected!
Dectorio: Mod contents are different even though the versions are the same. The most common cause of this is improper mod setting usage (conditionally requiring files based on mod settings). This can also be caused by modifying mod files on the client or server but not the other.

3 years ago

It would be nice to place import orders so they will appear in the To Export tab of other teams same way as WORLDs ones

now i got it. I will think a way to do it

3 years ago

Great that would be nice. Thank you for your answer, I will see in game.

Another thing too, we are playing with Bob's and the market price list has not been made which makes most of the items not salable and therefore unmarketable.

So I completed your file by adding the missing items (bob and some Yuoki). If it can help you add content, I will give it to you with pleasure. I try to balance as best as possible so that the items are not too cheat. ;)

-- Bobs / Angels
["slag"]= 0.5,
["angels-ore1"]= 2, -- saphirite
["angels-ore2"]= 2, -- ?
["angels-ore3"]= 2, -- stira
["angels-ore4"]= 2, -- crotin
["angels-ore5"]= 2, -- rubyte
["angels-ore6"]= 2, -- bobmoni
["angels-ore1-crushed"]= 1,
["angels-ore2-crushed"]= 1,
["angels-ore3-crushed"]= 1,
["angels-ore4-crushed"]= 1,
["angels-ore5-crushed"]= 1,
["angels-ore6-crushed"]= 1,
["gold-ore"]=3,
["lead-ore"]=2,
["silver-ore"]=2,
["tin-ore"]=2,
["tungsten-ore"]=3,
["zinc-ore"]=3,
["bauxite-or"]=3,
["rutile-ore"]=2,
["nickel-ore"]=2,
["cobalt-ore"]=4,
["quartz"]=1,
["nickel-plate"]=8,
["gold-plate"]=10,
["zinc-plate"]=11,
["aluminium-plate"]=7,
["titanium-plate"]=15,
["silicon"]=7,
["cobalt-plate"]=70,
["alumina"]=5,
["lithium-perchlorate"]=60,
["gem-ore"]=3,
["salt"]=2,
["sodium-hydroxide"]=1,
["resin"]=2,
["rubber"]=3,
["ruby-ore"]=3,
["sapphire-ore"]=3,
["emerald-ore"]=3,
["amethyst-ore"]=3,
["topaz-ore"]=3,
["diamond-ore"]=3,
["hydrogen"]=1,
["deuterium"]=4,
["oxygen"]=1,
["nitrogen"]=1,
["chlorine"]=1,
["hydrogen-chloride"]=2,
["sulfur-dioxide"]=2,
["hydrogen-sulfide"]=2,
["nitrogen-dioxide"]=2,
["nitric-acid"]=2,
["tungstic-acid"]=2,
["ferric-chloride-solution"]=2,
["liquid-fuel"]=3,
["lithia-water"]=2,
["pure-water"]=1,
["heavy-water"]=1,
["enriched-fuel"]=6,

-- Yuoki
["y-res1"]=2,
["y-res2"]=2,
["y-crush-yres1"]=3,
["y-crush-yres2"]=3,
["y-unicomp-a2"]=5,

3 years ago

If it is possible to put them in the form of a mod update that would be great because currently I cannot apply the additions on the server. I remain available if needed :)

3 years ago

If it is possible to put them in the form of a mod update that would be great because currently I cannot apply the additions on the server. I remain available if needed :)
I can add this if you tested and tell me it is working fine. Have in mind the only the initial items must have prices. All others on the production chain that requires these first items would be automatically priced.

3 years ago

Yes I test it and it work perfectly

3 years ago

Ok, added for next version

3 years ago

I send you a photo as soon as the bug occurs. Yes I know what you mean but in the case where there are several teams, who wish to trade fair with each other and not with the global market. The currently each team is obliged to ask the others their request. With an import contract system each team could publish to other teams what they need. You know what I mean ?

You can come and take a look at our server if you wish to check the bug and that you can see how much fun we have on your mod ;)
The server is called [FR] ProjetF - Serveur PVP RP - Francophone

Try the new version

3 years ago

Okey nice !! Perfect ;) Thanks

New response