Team Competition

Adds 19 PVP/PVE scenarios. Includes tons of admin options, diplomacy, team management, survival waves, a market system, and some solo compatible modes.

Scenarios
10 hours ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Expensive recipes are visible when they shouldn't be

3 years ago

Our game is set to Free Trading.
For whatever reason, both regular and expensive versions of recipes are appearing. This is particularly frustrating, as the game defaults to using the expensive versions when autocrafting.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I guess one of the other mods you are using is messing with recipe forces when it should not. Some authors like to use force reset when mods are updated. This breaks everything here.
I can fix this by command. But it will break again sometime later when you update any mod or the game. Want the command anyway ? The permanent solution is to remove the mod that is doing this...

3 years ago

Yeah, that would be useful, thanks :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

/c __team_competition__ setup_world_market()
Check if this works

3 years ago

Yeah, that worked :)

Would it be possible to just have that as a button on the Admin Settings tab, in case it happens again?

3 years ago

No. My mod uses dynamic recipes for different game setup. The right thing to do is to ask the author who is messing with other mods recipes to stop doing that. I would probably mark the mod that does this as incompatible, if I knew which one

3 years ago

If you were playing with forced market option, your game would be broken for good. The code I sent you would not fix it.

8 months ago

Had the same Problem. Mod cause this is prob. AAI Industry. The command fixed it for me ty!

New response