Super Generous Recipes

by M4pster

Last Update Version: 0.10.0 Date: 28. 5. 2023 Features: - Added 'Allow Mining Drill Editing' (default: Off) - Added 'Mining Drill Speed Multiplier' (default: 1) - Added 'Mining Drill Area Multiplier' (default: 1) Fixed: - Fixed Extended Vanilla mods breaking on startup (Thanks foxwhite25!) - Fixed Basic, advanced and core liquefaction recipes not working with SGR settings

Tweaks
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Power Cheats

i SGR with Factory Planner

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So i've noticed while playing a 2x output game that the mod Factory Planner (which can actually be quite handy and saves me from doing all the math myself xD) does not take the output multiplier into account. Don't know if that can be fixed from this mod or if that needs something from the Factory Planner mod to make work.

Loving the mod so far btw, even though I don't fully understand all the options yet.

Edit already: I'm stupid, it does work. guess I'm more tired than I thought. Sorry for the useless topic!

3 years ago

haha no worries!
Thanks you for mentioning that you love the mod at least!

If you have suggestions on how I can explain the options please let me know as I'm aware they are confusing but not sure on how to make them easier to display and explain.

This thread has been locked.