Super Generous Recipes

by M4pster

Last Update Version: 0.10.0 Date: 28. 5. 2023 Features: - Added 'Allow Mining Drill Editing' (default: Off) - Added 'Mining Drill Speed Multiplier' (default: 1) - Added 'Mining Drill Area Multiplier' (default: 1) Fixed: - Fixed Extended Vanilla mods breaking on startup (Thanks foxwhite25!) - Fixed Basic, advanced and core liquefaction recipes not working with SGR settings

Tweaks
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Power Cheats

b Messes up mining drones mod

3 years ago

Hello, I noticed that this mod causes the mining drones mining depot unable to store more than 7 ores thus messing up the deployment of drones leading to huge inefficiency, usually the mining depot was able to store 65k of an ore (altho changed latest version to be 20k+65k+65k for god knows why reasons).

Thanks in advance

3 years ago

Hello, I noticed that this mod causes the mining drones mining depot unable to store more than 7 ores thus messing up the deployment of drones leading to huge inefficiency, usually the mining depot was able to store 65k of an ore (altho changed latest version to be 20k+65k+65k for god knows why reasons).

Thanks in advance

Hi Frozenbolt

What mods and versions of the mods do you have active?
Also what version of SGR are you currently using?

3 years ago

All mods are latest versions, Factorio is 1.1.5, mods active are mining drones, bobs mods, reverse factory, rampant, and SGR ( with a bunch of qol non related mods).

3 years ago

The problem happens only when the option "recipe output item multiplier" is activated with the calculations type set to "Total required recipes" thus I highly suspect that the problems lays there.

3 years ago

The problem happens only when the option "recipe output item multiplier" is activated with the calculations type set to "Total required recipes" thus I highly suspect that the problems lays there.

Ah yes you are right.
This is because iron ore is able to be constructed form 7 different items and overrides the amount mining drones has specified.
You can change 'recipe output type' to default and increase the item multiplier.

Otherwise I can look at adding back in an old feature that let you always keep the highest output instead of overriding with a smaller value.

3 years ago

I've pushed 0.6.1 which includes a checkbox to always use maximum amount of output and fixes this issue.

Let me know if it does not solve your problem.

3 years ago

This indeed did fix my problem, thank you very much.

This thread has been locked.