Starshiptorio

FTL but it's actually Factorio-er Than Light. Factorio but the player is also a factory. Build a titanic space ship out of special rooms, with each room adding to the overall shape and function of your starship. You then build your factory throughout these rooms. This mod changes up factory building by giving you infinitely expandable space but with unique limitations. *Coming soon: Control a fleet of ships and space stations and battle the biters procedurally generated alien(?) starships, and something about planets*

Overhaul
4 years ago

g Unable to start world with mod

4 years ago

When starting, it stops with the error "Unable to place the player within 200 tiles from the coordinate 0.00... and 0.00..., this intentional?

4 years ago

Currently this mod is unplayable and is waiting for a bunch of features to be finished.

4 years ago

Got it. I can't wait until it's playable.

4 years ago

This mod is experimentally playable as of 0.0.7.

Don't expect migrations to work until most of the planned features are done.

4 years ago

Is it planned to be multiplayer safe?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes, very much so.

4 years ago

So how do you use the drills? Is the mod SP only for now?

4 years ago

I also had the same error pop up when I started it again. I got lucky the first time but also unlucky? The ship didn't align with the vehicle and the drills didn't seem to be working so...

4 years ago

screenshots, also place the core at the very center where you start - this may help

4 years ago

Will do, give me a moment to launch Factorio and get the mods set up.

4 years ago

Ok, I got it to do the error again. https://imgur.com/a/6Vramdo
This shows what shows up a majority of the time when trying to launch the game with this mod.

4 years ago

Any progress on this error? Maybe putting a guaranteed spot of land at 0,0 so that people can spawn?

4 years ago

That already exists.

4 years ago

It seems to work properly if you host it on multiplayer, but not on singleplayer. That's odd...

4 years ago

Yeah it appears to be completely broken in singleplayer, works fine in MP except for the ship aligning bit.
I have a screenshot for the alignment issue. https://imgur.com/a/t9L4zRa

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Please let me know if this still happens on the latest version, as i have not been able to replicate this issue.

4 years ago

Been having the problem still, trying without Factorissimo2 installed and it seems to have no effect. Having AAI disabled doesn't seem to have any effect. Disabling all mods except for it seems to make it work. That's odd.

This is all a mod conflict, that makes me sad. I'll go through my list and tell you which one is causing it.

4 years ago

I FOUND IT. https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Hovercrafts
That mod apparently invokes the not found error. I don't need the hovercrafts because of this gamemode so I'm removing it. Mark that as incompatible and this bug's solved.

4 years ago

New response